no me lo puedo creer

miércoles, marzo 01, 2006

on my way to make my dreams a reality

YAYYY!! thank you Jesus!!!! that's the only thing that i can think of saying now :D i'm just ecstatic, can't keep of thinking of it, it's my dream, my once wish, now becoming a reality! PTL!!!!! yes, you guessed it, i'm going to Mexico, but not in june anymore, but in MAY! or end of april, that is sooooo close! that i cannot wait till the date comes, FINALLY i'll be able to become FD :D, oh, and i must practice more flamenco before i go there.... we're gonna start a flamenco band & show! just wait till you see us on next Wordstock or the future mexican BLAST! oh my.. i can't stop thinking about it.. the plans.. the things we'll have to arrange... the instruments we have to bring, the clothes for the flamenco troupe, i'm donwloading material for the home members to learn how to dance, play the guitar, percussion.... everything in flamenco style! and we might need to make a "tablao" too.... don't put that weird face, a "tablao flamenco" is an structure, sometimes higher than the floor level, with the surface made out of wood, or it could also be a wooden floor, where the "bailaores" (flamenco dancers) dance, and it's needed to be made out of wood, for when they make the "zapateaos" (when the dancer taps the floor with his/her shoes) smiliar to irish tap dance, but not really like it.
but also exams are really really near!!! and i need to focus on them now, i'll have them the 10th and 13th of march, wich is NEXT WEEK!!! please, pray that the Lord will help me with the exams and that i will remember.... i need to get good grades... and also pray that the Lord will help me to forget all about the travel and focus more on my studies.... i really need it.

oh well, i must keep studying economy :P
oh! and i forgot!, today my mom bought me a flashlight that doesn't need batteries.... i'll explain about it later :P