no me lo puedo creer

sábado, febrero 24, 2007

I'M ALIVE!!!!

yeah, you heard well, i'm still alive, i'm not dead, nor in the mental hospital (yet), nor did a green hipopotamus squash me in the bathtub or a drunk grizzly run over me in his pick up truck on the subway....
anyway, so the main point i was trying to bring out is that the reason why i haven't updated my blog, nor have you seen me on that much lately is because i've been pretty busy studying, and will keep beeing so till the second week of march when i've had my exams. i really need to press on if i want to pass them...
i wanted to ask you all who faithfully check my blog if you could all please pray for the exams... they are important, and i need to pass them all, puss plus i need to make another exam of philosophy to pass last trimester's exam wich i failed... :( all in al, please, hold me up in your prayers the days 5th, 6th and 7th of March, i'll need each and every of your prayers.

i have to run now! sorry!!
i love you all!
big hug, from Santi

2 Comments:

  • we prayed!!!!

    By Anonymous Anónimo, at 5:25 p. m.  

  • For sure, Santi!
    I'm claiming the keys & I know you're gonna pass "sans problem".

    GBY!

    By Blogger Unknown, at 2:25 p. m.  

Publicar un comentario

<< Home